Picture by: RibeiroPhoto
Get ready for the best open guard tricks by Margot Ciccarelli. Margot is one of the star students from Unity’s head coach Murilo Santana. She is a full-time athlete, competitor, and jiu jitsu teacher, and just won gold at the IBJJF European Open Championship for the second time in a row as a purple belt.
Most recent achievements
- 2x European Champion (2017, 2018)
- 2x Asian Open Champion (2016, 2017)
- Vice-Champion No-Gi Worlds (2017)
- Vice-Champion IBJJF Pan Ams (2016)
- Fight To Win Pro Brooklyn – Champion
- One F.C. Grappling Challenge Champion (2016)
- UAEJJF Abu Dhabi World Pro Championship – Bronze (2016)
Margot’s style is heavily influenced by legends such as the Mendes brothers, Keenan Cornelius and Murilo Santana, all of whom she has trained with for a significant amount of time. You can expect to learn high-end guard attacks that have been tested at competition, as well as extremely solid guard retention, that is based on simple yet effective technique.
If you want to improve your guard and learn from a world-class athlete, then join us for this exclusive seminar!
Date: 3 February, 2018 (Saturday)
Seminar Investment: email us at email@example.com
* limited space available* (first come, first serve)
Check out more about Margot on her Instagram: @mars_ciccarelli