If you are looking for a super healthy, very yummy on-the-go snack, look no further! We found this amazing rye-gingerbread recipe, and love to share it with you!
What do I need?
- 150grams pitted dates
- 200ml hot water
- 100grams chopped nuts
- 3 large eggs
- 200grams rye flour
- 100grams rice flour
- 100ml rice milk or soy milk
- 3teaspoons baking powder
- coconut oil to grease the baking tin
- 0.5-1 cup honey
How do I make?
- Preheat the oven at 160degrees and grease the baking tin with coconut oil.
- Put the dates, eggs and hot water in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Put this mixture in a bowl and add the milk, flour and baking powder.
- Mix until smooth and then add the chopped nuts.
- Pour the whole mixture in the greased baking tin and put it in the oven for 60mins.
- Check with a fork if your rye-gingerbread is done: the fork should come out clean.
- Let your rye-gingerbread cool off for 10mins before removing it from the tin.
For a full overview of all our recipes, click here!